Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Name that drink! 511 Lexington, tomorrow at 5:30

So.... I'm one of the City's top mixologists. Long time readers will know that I have a Master's in Mixology from the Harvard Student Association, but my mad skillz have largely been kept under a bushel. No longer! Tomorrow night at LQ I'll be delivering an arbitrary tropical concoction amidst people who were promised they'd be competing "against the City’s top mixologists," from which I infer that I am one.

I'll see you there.

Hi, Rionn.

Thank you for your submission to the Seagram's Tahitian Sunset Mixology
Contest.

I would like to congratulate you on having your recipe chosen for the
final competition to be held at LQ on Wednesday evening.

Please confirm that you will be able to attend the event from 5:30-7:30
pm.

Best,
Katie

-----Original Message-----
From: Rionn Fears Malechem [mailto:malechem@...]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 4:44 PM
To: Katie M
Subject: Submition to the Tahitian Sunset Mixology Contest

Name: Rionn Malechem
Bar/Affiliation: Island Radio

Recipe:
Pour a bottle of Seagram\'s Tahitian Sunset cooler over a dried papaya
spear. Shake fresh ground black pepper over the drink, and top with
mint.

No comments: