Thursday, October 23, 2008

Running up a third time

link
If you were wondering how long it's been since I had a running up headline entry, the answer's twenty months. A few weeks ago, I tried to focus on vulgarity and celebrity references, and that's paid off. Here's the headline in question:
How We Ended Up Giving One Another Head, But Not in a Gay Way
So, I'm back in the headline writing roster. But, at what cost?

Really, having cracked the code, I feel like I should keep at this until I win. We'll focus on the moral qualms after they're relevant, which our leaders tell us is what grown-ups do.

2 comments:

mark said...

That's a headline? Where? I followed the link and saw no such reference. I'm probably doing it all wrong again.

Anonymous said...

It's a runner up. Look underneath.