Friday, July 14, 2006

Measurements of Success

So, I've been getting more spam along the lines of
Hi,

Make your girlfriend or wife speechless with increased hardness,
richer orgsms and more power in bed
Have more success with women and impress them with your power and
stamina in bed
http://www.icicledid.com


Give credit where credit is due Do not look where you fell, but where
you slipped
Life is like a good book, the more you get into it the more it makes sense
Which don't make any sense to me. Now, I've been receving erectile dysfunction emails for years along with the rest of you, but only recently, I think, have they started telling me that 'increased hardness' will increase my success with women. I tend to think that if my hardness is an issue, I've already succeeded.

No comments: